In this world, we live afraid. Afraid to be who we really are. We do not dare to show up, we do not dare to show our real self. It’s a shame because we are wonderful. Tonight, I invite you to be a little bit more of yourself tomorrow, and the next day, and the days after that too. Until you can feel yourself more than not.
You might tell me that being ourselves is risky. It’s true, and it is normal to feel the fear of being rejected, judged, and shamed by others. After all, we are flawed individuals. But, aren’t we already judged, rejected and shamed? The truth is that we cannot change how others behave, nor what they think. And they already do that, every day.
So why not being ourselves? The risks are the same.
Here are 5 tips to be more of yourself
- Embrace who you are: To be yourself, it is critical that you learn how to be in love with your own self!
- Stop people pleasing: It is the opposite of being yourself.
- Be bold! Trust that yourself is good enough and that what you do is okay!
- Be compassionate: Self-care, self-soothing, self-acceptance are your tools and friends
- Surround yourself with people you love: What you are giving is coming back to you, so love and you will be loved!
Thank you for your time and reading my post.
Enjoyed your inspiring read today? Share, like and join our Facebook Page to get the latest blog posts!